Experience a 4 day /3 night stay at a Mansion fit for royalty at the Angsana Maison Souvannaphouma. Venture into the local villages and join the Alms Giving Ceremony, the most sacred Lao traditions in the heart of Luang Prabang, seeing over 200 monks making merit and locals giving offerings.
Simply enjoy the untouched rural countryside beauty, half day at Kuang Si Falls, a visit to Phousi market, and watch a traditional loom weave silk at Ock Pop Tok weaving center.
Feel the pull of a spiritual existence as you live your days in Luang Prabang Old City, visiting the Royal Palace, temples and historical centres.
• 3 Nights Garden Wing Room with daily Breakfast for 2
• Alms Giving Ceremony, the most sacred Lao traditions in the heart of Luang Prabang, seeing over 200 monks
making a merit and locals kneeling down to give offerings to the monks
• Leisure tour – Kuang Si Falls half day, Visit Phousi market, Ock Pop Tok weaving center, Kuang Si Falls & bear sanctuary and enjoy rural countryside
• Temples and Royal Palace visit, walking tour in Luang Prabang Old City, also visit the Arts & Ethnology Centre and Wat Xieng Thong
• 1x Set dinner of Prince of Laos at Elephant Blanc for 2
• USD 20 SPA credit per person per stay at Angsana Spa
USD 1232.00 ++ for 2 persons
Terms & conditions:
• Package valid till 31 Dec 2017
• Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and10% Government Tax.
• Extension night under Best Available Rate
• Offer is not combinable with other existing promotions
• Cancellations made within fourteen days prior to arrival will be subject to a charge of 100% of the entire stay
• No-show or early departure, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for the entire stay shall be chargeable.